This is a Site Tree. Begotten by SiteTree, fine-tuned by Pro Leaf, and styled by some custom lines of CSS.
Latest From the Blog
- Multilingual Leaf: Finally, the Missing Link Between SiteTree and WPML
A new WordPress plugin has just bloomed into the Interweb, its name is Multilingual Leaf, and it is...
- Demux Leaf Will Join the Core of SiteTree 6.0
I couldn't have predicted that only three months after the launch of Demux Leaf, I would have...
- Raw Solution to Ordering an Array of Page Objects Hierarchically
A two steps approach to reordering an array of Page objects by 'post_parent'.
- SiteTree 5.2: It's Time for a Template Tag
SiteTree 5.2 is a small update, but big enough to introduce a really flexible Template Tag...
- SiteTree Collects its First 100k Downloads
In a waving time like the one we are going through, this is more than a milestone, it is a present.
- SiteTree 5.1: Hyper-lists of Child Pages, and A Second Mini-feature
In this release the shortcode feature introduced with SiteTree 4.5 is further enhanced by the...
- Meet the Leaves, Add-ons for SiteTree
Leaves are plugins, plugins specifically built for SiteTree. Out there this kind of software is...